Happy Monday babes! I did a little shopping over the weekend for Lily and I & I want to share with you so you can run & get them too!
Lily is growing so fast that I’m constantly shopping for her! (Plus mommy has a shopping problem lol) I picked up these cute outfits for her!
- Mom’s Boss short sleeve onesie: Children’s Place
- Teal heart t-shirt & shorts: Children’s place
- Caption bubble onesie: Children’s place
- Cute as a button t-shirt & jean leggings: Walmart
- Striped top with jean shorts: Sam’s Club
- Cactus t-shirt and shorts: Children’s place
- Colorful striped T-shirt and bottoms: Walmart
Above: Blush pink striped dress: local boutique
I love stripes! I think I got it from my mama! Seriously her closet is full of stripes! I love the length of this dress and how casual it is!
T-shirt dress with holes: local boutique
This dress is out of my comfort zone but I love the style! It is a dress on me since I’m so short but I would still wear some black shorts underneath!
Ruffled stripe dress: Walmart
This dress is my favorite one! Pair it with a strappy bralet and you’re good to go! I’m going to wear this one with a jean jacket for Mother’s Day!