Happy Friday babes! I am so excited to be reviewing Zhena’s Tea. If you have been following a long with me for a while you know that I drink way too much coffee. I’ve been trying to cut down on the coffee and replace my afternoon cup of coffee with a cup of tea from Zhena’s Tea. After Lily goes down for her nap, I love to make myself a cup of Zhena’s English Breakfast Black Tea. I have always loved black tea but I love how Zhena’s English Breakfast Black Tea is a mix of Indian and Sri Lankan Black Tea.
To make my tea in the afternoons I just grab my Zhena’s Tea Infuser and Lid and place it into my mug of choice. Then I pick from my assortment of Zhena’s Tea then place 5 scoops of the tea using the attached spoon into my infuser/mug. I love how Zhena’s English Breakfast Black Tea has 40 mg of caffeine so it is just enough to give me energy to get through the rest of the day. After I have brewed my hot water I pour that into my cup/infuser and close the lid on my mug and let it sit for 3 minutes.
Once my tea has set for 3 minutes I carefully remove my Zhena’s Tea Infuser out of my mug and enjoy my tea! Zhena’s Tea has so many flavors of tea to choose from! Some of my other favorites are:
- Peach Passion Green Tea: I love to make this and then pour it over ice. It’s SO good!
- Detox Renew Me: helps support kidney and liver cleansing. I use this once a week.
- Raspberry Earl Black Tea: I love how it is blended with Bergamot which increases confidence and the black tea has energy!
- Vanilla Chai Black tea: You already know I love Chai tea! It’s SO good
- Sleep Calm Me (this is my favorite & my husbands) I just make a cup of Sleep Calm me at night and drink it before we go to bed. It helps relaxes me!
Zhena’s Tea has over 1000 healthy benefits that help beauty on the inside and outside! Quick friends, head to https://www.zhenas.com/ and check out all of their teas! They are amazing! Don’t forget to use my code: LYNNTEA25 for 25% off! Want to win a whole year of free tea? Head to my Instagram to enter!
I hope everyone has a great day!
Disclosure: This was in collaboration with Zhena’s tea but this is 100% my honest review.