Happy Wednesday friends! If you have been following along with me on Instagram you know that we just got back from our family vacation in Orlando Florida! Let me tell you that the vacation blues are very real! I’m already planning our next vacation back! Stay tuned for our Disney World blog!
Since we live in the middle of the country and were not wanting to drive 20+ hours with a toddler we decided to fly to Orlando! We recently partnered up with Mitsubishi to test the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander. Let me tell you that I fell in love with it instantly! With flying with a toddler we of course have to have all of the things! Our Mitsubishi Outlander fit all of our luggage and even had more room!
A little background of the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander:
- Seats 7 comfortably
- Third row seating (perfect for families and road trips with friends)
- 7″ Display with Apple CarPlay or Android auto
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Helps keep a safe distance)
- Blind spot warning (This was one of my favorite features!)
- Power Glass sunroof (We LOVED how smooth it opened and closed!)
- Power Folding side-view mirrors
- Remote power tailgate (This was a PLUS because I could easily hold Lily and just push the bottom to close)
- Multiview camera system – Not only did it have a back up camera but it showed your view and what was surrounding the car. IT WAS SO COOL!
- MPG 25/30 – For an SUV it has awesome gas milage!
The Mitsubishi Outlander road nicely. In the city and on the highway it was very smooth. You could barely feel any bumps! While we were driving and in the SUV it felt very safe. It would alert us when someone was in our blind spot which again was my favorite part! Another favorite would be the cruise control! Once you are set on cruise and the car in front of you slows down the Outlander would slow us down too. It was SO cool!
If you are in the market for a new SUV you definitely need to check out the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander! You will love it!
Disclosure: This was in partnership with Mitsubishi. However as always, this is 100% my honest review.