Hi sweet friends! Happy Friday! I am so excited to be collaborating with my friend Mai on today’s blog post! Mai is a fellow mama blogger from Canada & is married with two adorable kiddos! Be sure to check her out & give her a follow! I will be sharing what’s in my Ryla Pack and then be sure to head over to http://mamaindulgences.wixsite.com/mysite to see what’s in her Ryla pack!
The Ryla backpack diaper bag is a sleek minimalist diaper bag! I love how it keeps me organized and looking fashionable. I took my Ryla pack on our trip to Disney and let me tell you TSA even complimented on my bag and said my bag was the most organized mom bag they have ever seen. #thankyouRyla LOL With my Ryla pack I’ve made sure to know what I do & do not need to in my diaper bag. I have a tendency to over pack but with the Ryla pack I pack just what I truly need.
So, what’s in my diaper bag?
- Diapers: Duh, I always carry at least two diapers with me unless we are going to be gone for a long time then I’ll carry 5.
- Wipes: Again, DUH. lol I use wipes for diaper changes & for any messes.
- Hand sanitizer: I’m a big germaphobe so hand sanitizer is a must have
- Clorox wipes: With the flu being terrible this year I’m wiping everything down when we go out. Most of the time stores have wipes but with my luck they’ve always been out so I bring my own.
- Trolls Sippy thermos: I either have milk or water in her sippy cup. I carry the thermos so it will keep her drinks cold!
- Pacifier: Our pacifier is a life saver! Can’t leave home without it! (I am not looking forward to taking away the pacifier soon 😦 )
- Pacifier wipes: Because kids. LOL If she drops her paci while we are out I can clean it real quick!
- Snacks on snacks on snacks: Snacks are a life saver. Can’t ever go anywhere without snacks.
- Wallet, keys, & phone are always in my bag as well.
If you have a Ryla bag, what’s in your bag? I’d love to know what are must haves for your diaper bag!
Don’t forget to head to my friend Mai’s blog and check how she packs her Ryla pack!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!