Happy Thursday friends! I’m having post vacation blues this week but we are already planning our next trip back to Dallas. Today I’m going to be sharing with you my top 3 places to Visit in Dallas which are all kid friendly!
1.) Reunion Tower
- 360 degree panoramic views of downtown Dallas
- Observation deck indoor & outdoor
- interactive touch screens
- photo booth
- We loved visiting Reunion Tower. I’m a little scared of heights but once we got up to the top the views were just breathtaking. Lily loved playing with the interactive touch screens. There is a cafe and restaurant at the top as well to enjoy.
- Children’s museum
- Dinosaur exhibit
- Many different permanent exhibits
- Activity stations
- Outdoor play area
- The Perot Museum of Nature and Science is unlike any museum we have ever seen. It was absolutely amazing. You could literally spend hours there. Our favorite part of the museum was the Children’s Museum area. Lily had so much fun playing with the other children and with all of the toys. There is so much to do for all ages!
- I prefer the NorthPark Center mall over the Galleria. We had the best experience shopping at NorthPark and I shopped until I dropped! They have every store you could ever want to shop at and I loved how nice everyone was. If you love Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nordstrom, etc this place is for you!
What are your top places to visit in Dallas?