This post is sponsored by Delta Children but all opinions are 100% my own.
Happy Tuesday friends! I hope you all had a great long weekend! I’m so excited to be sharing my full review over our new Delta Children Silent Auto Gliding Elite Bassinet.
- Silent Auto gliding option: It gently rocks baby which would be perfect to rocking your baby to sleep!
- Calming music: This will be great when baby needs some soothing sounds.
- Nightlight: I love this feature for night time feedings and diaper changes. I won’t have to turn on the room light.
- Wheels: The Bassinet has wheels at the bottom that lock and unlock. I love how I can easily transport the bassinet from room to room! (Perfect for when my toddler wants to move rooms and we can move baby #2 with us.)
- Storage: One of my fav features is the storage underneath! I plan to put diapers, wipes, diaper cream, and other essentials for easy access!
- It holds up to 15lbs (great timing for the transfer to the crib)
- It doesn’t rock parents to sleep. LOL Jk I don’t have any cons to list because I honestly love it and I can’t wait to bring home our baby and know that she will be sleeping peacefully in her new bassinet! Thank you Delta Children!
If you are in the market for a Bassinet for look no further! You NEED this Delta Children Silent Auto Gliding Elite bassinet! You will love it!